Tuesday, September 30, 2008

ClOudY TuesdaY

Just Got a news... I didn't know you would take the action so fast.. I have been thinking and thinking after you talked to me last night.. You told me that, if you break up with her, and I would be happy. You would do it... Seriously do it, and I would be much happier!

Now you told me that you going to resign. I was so shocked when I heard it. I was planning to quit straight away when I found another job. There is no point that two people to resign. I know you need this job more than I do... It's in your field, not my field. I will have my own world later.. Not in hospitality line.

I do not know what did you tell them to let you resign. Maybe you will mention about our problem, maybe you'll not. I do not know. We talked so much yesterday... it was tiring conversation as there wont have a conclusion at all. I need more time to think... I know.. there's so much possibility in the talk. But this is the first time we open heart and talk everything! I have tell you based on the truth, no ego, no anger..

I just want the things back to normal. You stay inside, I work outside. Although we wont talk much. No hi no bye, no conversation..... I'm happy with it...

You told me that I do not understand you, but really... SO DOES YOU! I don't think you understand yourself either... You have a messy and complicated life. Sometime you don't even know what you are doing. Well.. That's your stubborn thinking.. I would not care more... I just want things back to normal. I'm happy with it.

No comments: