Thursday, September 18, 2008

UneXpected!!

WAHH!!! Really unexpected! I saw my cousin, Vui Chong in karawara! Never expect he's here! I thought I was mistaken or what.. But when I called him, I think he was so shocked and tried to think who is this girl? hahahahaa... My gosh!!! Never knew he's here! Gotta tell my parents about it! hehehe... This reminds me few years back that I went to labuan with my friends. I pop in to their shops without telling them. They were all so shock when they saw me! wahahahahahaha... I even went to the school where my auntie teach, She cant remember me.. She thought I'm her student! GOSH!!!! Not until she called up my dad.

Here's the gang of YAM CHA! hahaha.. They were all too stress from the studies, and keep on talking and talking.. Were forced by me to take different kind of picturess... hahahaha








Just came back from Priscilla's house.. we were drinking campaign! We bought two bottles from Albany Hwy..As you all know, I don't really drink that much.. So one glass can make me faint! Fall asleep on the bed.. hehe.. Maybe ate too full at TOTO restaurant.. Vomit all the pork... after vomit, I awake straight away! hehehe...






While Pris, mevs and elfin drink, wing and benny were busy busy busy busy doing their assignments... Reminds me of my project..sigh...


wei wei ... wing! steal the campaign oh.. do work! hehehee.. jk

Really appreciate your all companions...

1 comment:

Priscilla said...

yeah!! i want all the photos!!! yeah...when drink again??? hahahaa!!