Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Xi Nu Ai le

One day.. All these four moods had occur...........! First was like having a normal and happy lunch. then Have a very nice surprise party for my friend. Then was suppose to go to join another friend for another activity.

Suddenly pop out another problem.... Make me so sad.. N so scared! After that was like 'discussion' on the phone! DAMN......... HAPPEN So many things in one day!!!! I cant even have the time to digest!

so so for the lunch
HAPPY for the surprise party
SAD and Shock for the problem
dun feel anything for the discussion but lazy to talk.

For me, I think i have repeated the same conversation and same response some time long ago. Although two different person. But yeah.. Sound the same to me.... sound like voice recorder!

SO FAN!! I don't want to bother!! all these happen because that trouble place!!! Really place of gossip! place of rumours!! Have to stay away asap!!!! Dont want to care anymore!!!!!!

No comments: