Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Midnight

3.38am.



It's been a while I did not update my blog. Am I busy? Kinda...

How is everything? I do not how to explain. every day is full of unexpectation. Every moment will occurs a lot of unexpected situation. It's so hard to predict what is or will happen in the next.





It suppose to come to an end... Everything should be an end. I should not write this here, but what I saw... kinda give me a shock... It actually is none of my business anymore. I really would like the way we are now. We don't talk to each other. As if really back to the month of March, where we do not know each other yet. Couldn't care less.. ( which means i rather be stranger or normal collegues relationship with you than anything else)



However, still... I am a person who is very soft hearted... even the very basic very normal friends.. I would care at least a bit. Seeing the way you are now.. The way you act... kinda sad thought.. I probably good in guessing what are you thinking sometimes... Predicting your action. I may know or may not know what are you thinking.. but if my prediction is correct.. ....................



But up to you.. I already do my part.. So it's none of my business anywhere... Just wish you have happiness in your life..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Girl why you at midnight also not go to sleep ar ?

Cresta said...

Haha.. Didn't know you will read my blog ehh.. hehe.. ehh.. you got msn or not de ah? GIP ME!!!!!!!