Friday, September 19, 2008

-No Title-

AHH!!! So fan ah!!! with the project stuff.. I'm stuck and have totally no idea how to proceed anymore! and the presentation is soon!!! SIGH!!!! HOW????????????????? Sometimes really feel so helpless... FAN!! Who knows how to use mathlab simulink?!?!?! TEACH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's so much to think:
- FYP ( due date soon!!!)
- Visa (expired soon!!!)
- Application to permanent job ( need it to stay back lah!!!!)
- Casual job ( wanted to settle as soons as possible, but sometimes there is best to ignore.. work for money only what!)
- Parents (getting old... worry about them sometimes....)
- etc...........

I think so does everyone... All of us have our own troubles... So I would not say that my problem is more or yours is more... problems exist everywhere, everytime!

jie......
Teach me how to handle all of these.......... I have been out of contact with my family lately.. Really out of contact... Working everynight.. then didn't get the time to online..Suddenly I miss you all so much... Mom, and dad always helps me solves all the problem before I can think about it. Jie always gives me advicess and becomes the middle communicator between me and parents... Brother will always sit at a side, cool! hahaha..

They are all the ones that will be there for me, whenever I need them... mommy, daddy....
They just wish for one thing... Happiness in their children...me, sis and brother....

Remember when I was young.. My bro and I will follow my mom around to bank, to JPJ to warisan..etc etc.. So when she tends to forget to pay our tuition fees or what.. She will start scolds: try to remember things yourself bah!! I have so many things to remember!!
hahahahaa!!! MOM! You so funny! But now i know why.. Really damn alot of things to remember and worry about! Especially you got 3 children, and 1 husband! haahaha

Now i can't even go back for CNY! I have not join them for the trip to USA, now even CNY!!!!
My dad gonna very dissapointed... so is my mom... First time, I'm not gonna celebrate CNY without them.. No nian gao... No CNY groceries.. No CNY laughter.. No bai nian..

although I know very clearly that, we need to be independant.. couldn't depend on them so much..!

I miss them very much at this moment... mom...dad... i LOVE YOU aLL!!!! so as Jie and bro(although u always cool.....)!!!

1 comment:

AmAndA said...

so gan dong... *tears drop*.. kkekke... yeah u're rite... we cannot always depend on our parents... jia you... ^^