Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tuesday again..................

woke up damn early today... 8+am... Didn't expect I will wake up that early.. Was suppose to do some work today, but sigh.. end up listening to the music, youtube.. blogging! OMG! This song is really nice!! 走火入魔.. sang by 阿信 &丁当. I'm so addicted to this song!!!!! you can ignore the lyrics, just to the music! DAMN NICE!!!!! I listen 4 or 5 times a day! Even feel like listen to it during my work.. but no where to hide the handphone! hahaha.. and i think my boss will kill me if he saw me through the CCTV! hahahaha...

This is what happens to me these days.. too lazy to go to work. Don't like to be at there anymore. It's a place like a home, where everyone is like been working together so long. This shall explain why i don't like to step into that place.

I'm a person who always likes to get out of house! I do care about all the people, the shifts, the stocks...etc... but I just don't like to be there! Don't feel like stepping into that restaurant anymore.... PLUS so many things happens and memories in that restaurants... so changing a new environment will be good for me, i think..rather than staying in the same old place....I have been thinking of quiting this job... maybe now.. It's time.......


Wu HU!!! Will have lunch with MISS melissa later! Was actually plan to have hyatt lunch buffet with collegues, but one of them have classes...sigh.. have to cancel! AHHH!!!! HYATT BUFFET ohhh... but nevermind.. sure got chances to have it..


ps: TO JOJO & JUSTIN,

WISH YOU ALL THE HAPPINESS.

*********************************************************************************

No comments: