Monday, September 15, 2008

Mid AuTumN FestiVAL

I never knew that mid autumn festival is mooncake festival! hahaha.. I was so shock when Ewan told me about it.. HAHA.. sorry Ewan! Yesterday whole day was so bored! Of couse as always. Sunday is full of shit customers! As if they either been to any standard restaurant OR they thought they in 5 stars restaurant. But, I don't give a damn about it... Wasting my time to talk..
Luckily Shariel pop in. If not, I will really bored to death! Discuss kinda alot of stuff with her, since she's the MOST SENIOR Team leader in H&B3...

Come to think of it... My friendship with Ivan, Ewan, etc is kinda long! We been working together so long! wao... amazing... They know alot of my past, and I think i knew some of theirs too! hehe

After work, I straight away looK for priscilla them to have a drink. I will remember this next time, SUNDAY all alcoholic shops are CLOSED at 6pm!! (Except you want to have a meal and drink, there is One last place to get alcohols is BOX3 and HANS!! which closed at 9.30pm! LaSt order at 9pm!!!! Hahhahahahahaa) After have a drink with IVan d other day, I only realised that wake up after the drink , will make your day more fresh! or maybe I din't sleep well? haha.. SO I'm planning to keep some at my house next time. Take bit of it everyday, so i can sleep well! hehe...

Talk with lam lam, pris, wings and etc as always... We had a nice talk...McD as supper ( Thanks to lam lam again...) So pity of him, that he works every day and night... he got that tiring look. Can even sleep on the chair, and with all the noise we made... (LAM ahh!!! Stop pushing yourself too hard... you making your body worse.. and your mood as well.!!!Do take care of yourself laaaa..)

p/s: thanks priscilla !!! hey!! GAMBADE IN YOUR PROJECT k??? DOn't forget! GO SHOPPING ON WED oh!!!!! AND to MEVS HOUSE!!!!!! OKOK??

No comments: