Thursday, August 28, 2008

Blog TemplateS

YEah!!! PRiscilla!!! I manage to done it liao!!! YEAH!!!!!! hahaha.. First time i edited my blog with new templates.. hehehe!

Just finish yam cha with priscilla... she keeps telling me the enjoyment of editing the templates and designs of the blog. This always been a hard thing for me to do. hehe.. Now i manage liao! YEAH!!!!

We talked during the drink. Just the two girls' talks! It was relaxing and enjoying.. It's always an enjoyment to spend time with her. OF COURSE! MY neighbour! MY family living just at the back of my house! hehe...

ps: Hmm... I gonna do according to my feelings flow luuu.. I'm not gonna care what you think anymore lor.. wheather you like it or not, it's not my problem anymore. I am just gonna do what I am suppose to do...

3 comments:

AmAndA said...

halo... wakakak.... how to change the background?? I also dunno how to do it... :'(... teach me teach me.. hiak hiak

createstars said...

u search through the googles, find the templates you like. Download it. It will be mostly is a zip file. Make sure a xml file is in the zip file.
-Then go to the dashboard
-click layout
-edit html
-upload ur template 'xml' file
- then save lor
easy de

AmAndA said...

hahahha oh... ok.. thx...