Tuesday, August 26, 2008

25 August 2008

Went for a drive this evening.. Drove like 1-2 hours plus.. Drive till Stirling to Perth City and to Scaborough beach... I have no idea where I was going.... I just drive and drive... till I receive calls from friends. Was alot on my mind again.. I want to get it out of my mind...

Visit a friend in hospital... He have to make a decision to do or not to do the surgery, which is high risk... He so scare to do the surgery... seeing him with full of needles point... We were speechless......

Another ridiculous thing is that the stupid hospital, which provide SO CALLED services and FACILITIES!!! I don't even know is there any services at all!!! Wht hospital that take the bed away from the patient and let them sit from 9am till 11pm+???!?! What kind of duty of care given to the patients??? LouSY!!!!! Crazy!!!

No comments: