Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sleepless NItes

Can't Sleep.. It's 3.40am. Went for the paintball game this early morning. Have to start journey to Rockingham at 8am! I did not wake up this early in few months....! I was so hard to get up, but when thought of the game, I wake up straight away. It was like 45 mins drive from bentley to rockingham.

Haha...! When all of us saw those ang mo, was so afraid that we have to play with them.. They so aggressive... tall and big size! hehe.. but we have our own field. 22 peoples, 11 vs 11 ppl. Dont think 100 bullets is alot. You can finish it within 2 mins! I doubt if there are 100 bullets/paintball inside. hehe.. I shot like 300 bullets in the first game!! one game was like only 10mins+. haha! too excited! manage to shoot some people. Of course ! 300 bullets.. what to expect? hahaha.. I think i use most bullets in the team... hehe.. I actually can predict this... When I play those shooting game , I always waste alot bullets to shoot 1 person! hahaha.. It was fun!!! Running, Hiding! Avoid been shoot.. MY GOSH! When the paintball hits me, it was so painful!!!!!!! bruise straight away. one circle! then the side getting lightly purple...! lol.. Some got shot at the head! Mask provided to protect. Uniform! Talking about the clothes! all the sizes are XL,XXL,XXXL,XXXXL , etc.. my gosh! for all the girls there, was like sweating! Luckily got one of the employee there so helpful. hehe


The game included free lunch, which just breads and sausages... GUess what? 3 trays of sausages, we finished 2 and 1/4 trays of sausages, 2 loafs of breads... 1/2 of bbq sauces and 1/2 tomato sauces!! lol.. so there was like nothing left for the ang mosssssssssssssssss.............. lol
so funny!!!


Resting moment.. all sitting at the back of the car.. DRINK WATER...





wahhhh....4.10am liaooo,, tomolo hav to work whole dayy! nites nites loRRRRRRRRRRRRR.....

No comments: