Saturday, August 23, 2008

SunNY SatUrday

Just went to play volleyball at the leisure hall along MANNING ROAD. I actually did not wanted to go, but I know how good it feels after having some sports and abit of fun with everyone. This is the first time i played volleyball! It was so much fun..!! Of course, I still abit got abit of forbia of the ball hitting me, but I manage to Start the ball!!! Manage to hit it to the other side! YEAH!!!! SO HAPPY!!!!! hehehe...!!

Then I found out that volleyball players are very encouraging! although i play so sucks, they still claps hand and say : GOOD! NICE BALL!!! wao!! very positive attitude!! So happy and so relaxing! Hand swallon oso nevermind! Can gather together and have abit of sports fun is so good!!

Don't want to waste anytime on anything.. today is a happy, leisure, fruitful day!!!! YEAH!!!!!

No comments: