Wednesday, August 27, 2008

EmOtional

Jeffrey went for the surgery today.. I had been waiting for his call as he said he's going to call me after the surgery. I waited so long. Then I called up the number he gave me last night. He pick up the phone and sound so terrible!! But at least I still can heart his voice. So pity of him, that he have to suffer so much of the pain. Imagine a tube from the right leg to the heart. How long is that?! My GOsH!!

Was so tired after the whole day, wanted to take a nap but I knew I couldn't sleep at all. So I watch a bit of drama. I'm actually staring at the drama, but the mind thinking of something else. Day Dreaming again.. It's very relaxing. Day dreaming better than thinking stuff. The more stuff i think , i get more frustrated and emotional.

Waiting for priscilla to bring me out yam cha!! She's been so stressful these days.. plus didn't meet her for these few days. Kinda worry about her as well. Yi Wen lorrrr... Dun want to go, left me and priscilla only~~~ aiyerrr..........

p/s: Wondering.. How fast can one person let go of a relationship?

1 comment:

Priscilla said...

Yeahh..i rili feel so comfortable tonight!! yeahh..i rili like the gals talk!