Thursday, August 28, 2008

ExHAuSted

Just finish my SuppER with nelson and lily. For some reason, I was so hunger for western dish during the night! I ate a lot of stuff during the day time, and now I ate another dish! SPARE RIBS!! SO FULL.. like my tummy gonna explode!!!! I wanted to eat lamb chops.. but they do not have it in fast eddy.. sob sob...

So tired today again! WoKe up from a phone rang.... I know i couldn't sleep anymore if my eyes open a second. Hence I do not want to waste anytime on the bed as I always did before. hehe...

Next week will be a horrible week, no staffs working.. my project due soon... Me myself have to concentrate on my study... and my car sound like his having a 'SORETHROAT' everytime I start the engine. Still got white teeth and black bum! hahahahaha... But all these are not urgent, and not that I REALLY MIND about. URgent stuff is the shifts and my project. OF COURSE.. VISa!!!

wahh So tired liao... blog next time lahhh.... Sweet dreams everyone!!!!

No comments: