Friday, August 22, 2008

EARLY BIRD on 22 aug 08

Woke up at 5am which is SOOOOO EARLY!!!! I can't believe it! I couldn't sleep.. I made a lot of planning.. Thinking to have a fruitful day.. However, I was so tired and sleepy. PLUS, there's alot of things on my mind. So i do what i usually do in order to upbring my moods. Which is DRESS UP! and HANG OUT! yeah!! (bought few new clothes, of course have to try out ! hohoho)
Go out with Miss P! hehe.. Have a talk with her at RIFO, a Italian restaurant with wonderful coffee and nice environment to hang out. She told me I have changed alot. Indeed I have change, and I'm glad I have change and I won't stop to improve myself! Thanks to all the experiences. and of course to all the supports of my friends/family. You all are the BEST!!!!! Without you all, I would not be who I am now! thanks!!!! LOVE YOU ALL!!!! MUAKSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: