Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Miri feels

At this moment.. 12.21 am.. I really feel that I'm in Senadin 4119 Middle room. A small small room with high ceiling! Still remember how all the furnitures arrangement. Have my own internet, air con and car! Always enjoy the moment when i study in the mid-night.. Miri is a hot place, but at night.. it's so cooling! all the winds blow.. I will open the door everynight and study at the living room. But sometimes if it is too late, I will hide in my room. Turn on the air-con, study... So Nice!! Then with the msn on.. I know the whole senadin students have not sleep, still doing works or study at that time.. hehe.. Always encourage/motivate each other to study!

If hungry, got houses open stalls to sell midnight noodles "MEE POK"! hahaha or HAMBURGERS!!!!

Remember that I always drive to friends' house and study together! Once study too long, all will gone crazy! Making videos! Taking stupid pictures! Tune up the musix and dance or sing!! hahaha.. Go to balcony sometimes, to club! Dance and drink till 4am in the morning and go LUTONG!!!! Best place to get breakfast with just RM1 for noodles! SO CHEAP!!! There's alot of kueh which is so cheap as well!!!

There are times, we all went for cardio together! To sweat it out!! Exercise 2 or 3 times in a week! Go to boulevard to beli sayur!! LIN YIN!! remember you teach me to buy sayur masin and drumstick to boil soup??? then I pandai pandai add lotus into it!

OH YEA!! Got once I boil the ginger and chicken soup! My housemate drank it all after I went out! haha.. She just left a message there "SORRY.. It smells so nice , so I drank it all" Only the ginger left in the pot! hahaha.. feel like want to laugh than angry! TOO HUMOUR

Then we often go to the Uncle sam's kedai kopi named 'wo de jia". Such a nice name.. Whole curtin students will filled up the whole kedai kopi! where ever uncle sam open shop, there will be all the curtin students! All the kakak knows my favourite.. sweet and sour soup and Pi PA CHICKEN! ehhehehe...

Uncle sam..always go arounds the senadin with his motorcycle. then suddenly stop by in front of your house and shout : ANYBODY AT HOME!!!!!!! hahaha..

Remember the thieves????? the motorcycle thieves! haha!! I once saw them pass by my house.. Then the whole senadin is like waoooo.. IN ACTION! everyone take whatever they can, steel, kayu lah.. knife kah... whatever that can defent themselves! Then got group A, and group B ! everyone of them try to block all the roads that the thieves can escape. But roads out of senadins is too many!

My year one gang, Vincent and Havinesh! haha.. always hang out together! then clubBing together.. then this vincent always disturb my gal friends.. go everywhere also call ppl "lao po!!!!" hahaha so funny.. one of my gal friend really scold him kao kao...! then i have to pull him away from her house! hahaha.. damn funny those days..!

haha.. really funny! I really miss that time... where everyone live so near.. Lin Yin, Hilda, Lulu, Glynis...etc... MISS YOU ALL!!! MUAKS

No comments: