Friday, October 3, 2008

PreSentaTIOn

I was really really really nervous... Nervous till I don't know what to think or what to say.. Just wan to get it done asap! Thanks to you all support..

Elfin, Wing, PRis... all of you beside me and spend the time practice with me all afternoon.. Thanks to you all.. I'm really touch! I have a lot of good friends.. which helps me when I need it...
Though alot of ideas to calm me down.. Accompany me to the classroom, support me... THANKS! LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Feel so release after the presentation! Straight away wan to sing K! so that i can shout!!!!!!
LISTEN........!To the song in my heart~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hahaahahahha
Pris.. must teach me this song!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hmm.. Come to think of it.. my sister is correct.. We're not living on the stage. and not doing any performance. so our life no need to be so dramatic!

Everyday just have a goal, reach an aim..... Hardworking! When really bored, then look for friends for yam cha... those minor minor problems.. just let it coool down...
it wont be a problem if we dun see it as a problem.. no need everything oso bring it out.. if too many minor things oso brings up, our life will be sucks!!!!

hmm.. HAve to leave something behind us! let the past be at the back of us. Look FOrward!! Look in front!! Where's the future is! THINK POSITIVE!!!!!!! WORK HARDER!!!!!

p/s : thanks to all... who come to support me..

No comments: