Tuesday, October 14, 2008

SuMmer ComINg!!!!

Wahh.. 29 degree now!! SO HOT ahhhhhhhhhhh....!!!!! VEry Sunny day! It's actually a perfect day go to fremantle or cotteslaw beach to have a drink or even SWIM!!! yeah!! But later have to go to work liao.. SOB SOB........

Ching yee... So Ke lian lah you.. Don't know how you can handle.. do work whole night, din sleep then straight to work for whole day.. THis is terrible...... I do not what I can do for you.. I boiled Bailey.. you have a drink bah.........and hor.. drink hot milk.. it will really works... IF this canot work, drink wine bah.. SURE WORKS!!!! hahahaha.. half glass per day.. boost your blood flow!

Did not really do anything this morning.. Slept very late yesterday night.... do work with pris them all till morning.. But yeah.. progress not really that good though..

Of course I'm worry about my thesis but in the same time I always think alot of stuff as always.
Don't feel like going to work.. just feel like stay at home.. do my stuff.. (not doing as well)

Sometimes feel like lend a hand to help.. but sometimes by not doing anything is a help....

CluBBING this coming saturday, gals?????? YEAH!!! heard NE-Yo is coming to metro this saturday!!! WANt TO GO MEET HIm!!! YEAH!!! need to go shopping again! sigh..! last week was the first week that I did not go shopping at all.. very geng! I didn't go belmont forum, or carousel to shop.. this is so great! haha... BUt still dono where all my money spend on.. damn... Eat too much i think.. kekeke.. gaining weight soon de lorr.. Thinking of joining fitness first. but so expensive lahh... $70 for admin fees, then duno how much for joining fees, monthly fee $22... hmm... What do you all think? Should I or Should I not???

Visa AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! BOSS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Give me a good news lahh... It's been so long liao......... APA MACAM Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
STudy another year of master course oh????? if study that, i sure no time for work liao de lorr... totally cut off.. and study de lorr... hmm.. then hor.. I can totally escape from BOX!!! YEAH!! maybe thats the exit way.. but hmm.. i still wan to get a job... AIYO!!!!!!!!

3.14pm liao....... still 29 degree.. SO HOT LAHHH!!! Die lor.. when truly summer comes, how ah? sweat also won't sweat..... sei lorr.....
cooler cooler... air cond air cond!!!!!!




wao... my blog seems so mix up.. but thats the stuff i'm thinking and want to shout out! DON'T CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

waynne ning said...

girl we made a mistake! the stupid advert lahhh attracted us. ):

actually its just a single release.

somewhere down below the advert in font size 2 it says neyo isn't appearing. ISH!

we still go la ok. (: