Friday, October 17, 2008

So stressful!!!! The things gone totally unexpected! felt so lost... no mood.. Can't blame anyone or anything actually.. Everything happens with reasons. I do not like to explain so much.. Sometimes.. Telling other ppl too much things sometimes.. Want to keep quiet sometimes...

Really feel like shouting right now.. Feel like to take a deep breath and get away from everything.. But it's really hard... when everything is forcing you, and when you do not have the choice but to go with the plans.. frustrated sometimes...

What should I do now? Feel like drinking right now...... drinking makes me relax... Then i will feel fresh at the next day...

Tonight suppose to be a night full of plans, pasar malam.. shopping at harbour town.. etc.. But I will feel guilty if I go to any of them.... Sorry guys, I did not manage to join you all again.. Sorry..

Everyone's out.... I'm at home...still trying my best to edit my project....

Who Wants to DRInk Wine??? I don't have it.. but I WANT IT!!!!! lol.. COME COME!!

I am just another girl, who wants to improve myself.... in every aspect.. career, studies, life, friends...etc... however, someone told me I'm strong? lol.. this is funny... I take it as compliment bah...

No comments: