Sunday, October 12, 2008

no title

Been going with the flow these few days.. Get Frustrated very easily.. but i tried to hide how I feel as I know others will be stressful with studies and life as well.. I do not want to burden them more.
Dinner, Work, Clubbing, karaoke... Anyone ask, i would not reject....As me myself do not know what should I do now... I don't feel like doing anything but to have a drink and chit chat... But kinda hard thought...

sometimes things happen which i don't know it's good or bad.. headache... I tried to accept it.. but when it comes to a point where I'm not sure.. I would try to ignore instead of accept.. Ignore in a sense that I do not want to think about it! I just go with the flow... In a short term, yes it will still work.. But in a long term..soon will be a burst again..

No comments: