Wednesday, October 22, 2008

HappY DAy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so happy!! just got a called from burswood... I got shifts this weekends liao!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy!!!!!! Though will work together with Priscilla. but sigh.. she's working in another department..

THinKing about the cash! I'm so happy liao.. Really need to pay the bills and etc. Big spender I am.. I know.. that is me.. That's why need to work more to cover up my expenses..

bao Bei men.... You girls are so lovely!! Whenever I need you girls, you always be there for me.. Love you all so muchie....

Later got training again ehh... But burswood is so large, I would get lost later.. So need to go earlier..

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO PRIS AND WING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WiSh you all the happiness!!!!

CONGRATS DAD!! You did a GREAT JOB!!!!

1 comment:

cath k said...

saw ur link from msn. just drop by to say "hi".

take care ya =)