Thursday, April 2, 2009

New HobBy!!

I got a new hobby lately... Had a lot of hobbies before like : chatting, shopping, yam cha-ing, read books!!! Now a days, I'm so addicted to this!!!


Final Fantasy Crisis Core!!!!! Sorry for misleading , this PSP is not mine, it's ERUFIN san no!
hehe. He been borrowing me this and another novel, but I have been busy with Uni stuff. So don't have anytime to continue playing

Now I can continue my final fantasy games! I had played few of them in the past holidays, like FFVII, FFVIII, FFX, FFXII. Don't quite remember all of them thought.
Used to be so crazy of these games. Brother, sister and I would stay up late until sun rise just to finish the game! Then sleep in the day time ( mom used to complains that no one accompany her for breakfast. hahaha)

Waoo~~ 2.17am liao!! gonna hug my little brownie and play crisis Core!!!!!
Oyasumi everyone!! Sweet Dreams!!

No comments: