Wednesday, April 22, 2009

MJ NITE

こんばわ みなさん!!

Mommy called me today. She worried that I was too stressful. and worried that she will lose a child by going crazy because of the study stress.

But not to worry mom.. I got bunch of good friends here. PLUS, Im trying hard to be independent.
So dun worry mommy... :P

I watched so many MJ youtube tonight. My sis lor.. Suddenly let me watch one of the youtube. Make me miss MJ's concert so much! Then i keep on searching and watched.

Then got one video clips is about how MJ shopping in a supermarket. So funny! The supermarket was opened only for HIM. So the owner/his friend have to find all the friends to pretend to be the customers in the supermarket. Then MJ can shop like normal ppl do.
Then he found out that one of the customer was his nanny! hehehee

So sleepy today.. duno why.. start to feel sleepy since 7+pm.. macam nenek liao...

Wah. LAst night I dreamed of the first day I work in BOX. Man.... Chase after the runaway bill customers. WITH MY COURSEMATE SECURITY GUARD! MAn!!!! MIserable dReam!

No comments: