Thursday, April 16, 2009

Bella Swan, an ordinary girl
in love with an immortal, blood desired vampire,
Edward Cullen.

She escaped the James's 'hide and seek' game, saved by Cullens
She was warned by Jacob, the wolf tribe, about cullens. But,
She's in love in Edward....
What will be her destiny.......?


New Moon, by Stephanie Meyer.


I knew we were both in mortal danger.
Still, in that instant, I felt well. Whole.
I could feel my heart racing in my chest,
the blood pulsing hot and fast through my veins again.
My lungs filled deep with the sweet scent that came off his skin.
It was like there had never been any hole in my chest.
I was perfect - not healed, but as if
there had been a wound in the first place.


Scene coming soon on NOVEMBER 2009





Casting

The Olympic Coven
Kristen Stewart as Bella
Robert Pattinson as Edward
Asley Greene as Alice
Peter Facinelli as Carlisle
Elizabeth Reaser as Esme
JAckson Rathbone as Jasper
Nikki Reed as Rosalie
Kellan Lutz as Emmett


The Wolf Pack
Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black
Alex Meraz as Paul
Tinsel Korey as Emily Young
Chaske Spencer as Sam Uley
Tyson Houseman as Quil Ateara
Bronson Pelletier as Jared
Kiowa Gordon as Embry Call


No comments: