Monday, April 20, 2009

End of Study WeeK

So tired now.... So Sleepy... Two weeks study break just gone like that! I can't remember what have i done in these two weeks actually. Except hanging out with friends!
Of course, there's assignments and stuff. But did not do much on it.

Today hang out with Elfin and wing... Window Shopping, play pool and sing k. MISS PRISCILLA lah~~~~ We all used to do these together! Then I always sucks in playing pool! But today kinda lucky!!!!! Manage to get in few balls. Maybe watch too much of the 'King of snooker'. hehe...
I did not learn any new songs. So still sing the same old songs.

So happy yesterday... Dear fellas ( aaron, ti, yi wen, juno, elvin) cooked me dinner! they knew I was gonna work and finish late. They warmed out the meals and wait for me at their house. Then aaron boiled bailey for me! SO happy!! Thank you guys.

I cant stop myself from blogging! This is like my book of life. Whatever I gone through, and did during the day and night. I want to keep in record All the HAPPY MOMENTS!!

okok... 2.19am liao.. beh tahan liaoo.. wanna oi oi liao luuuuuuuuuu... OYASUMI!

No comments: