Friday, April 3, 2009

Dre@m__

I was in a building, looking at all the familiar faces... They were wearing the white chef uniforms. You were wearing the black shirt, caps and kitchen hand uniform. We were all sitting at cushion sits. As I could remember, you just as cool as you always were.

Out of sudden, I heard "You're getting married????". I heart drops and everyone's focus turned to me. Every pairs of eyes staring at me. You don't even dare to look at me! I ran out of the building as fast as i could.... My tears start flooding my eyes. I couldn't think of anything but to run! I run as fast as I could, away from the crowds

Sudden I felt I was grabbed by someone. It was one of the guy from the crowd back there....
Can't control body and thinking..Looking at the guy, I started to cry out loud...Everyone around start staring at me. Then... I saw you standing behind the guy, with your head down. You don't dare to look at me. The guy pulled me back to the building, tried to convince me to back to the position. I hide myself behind, squatting down. Couldn't feel other things but the tears drop on my face..

It was so real...! I tried to convince myself, this isn't happening..... How could I be reacting like this? How could I be so down???? I tried to fight myself out of this... This isn't real!!!

Then I saw my little brownie.... beside my bed............

No comments: