Tuesday, March 31, 2009

BloGGING

Been so stressful these days! Tried to do my assignments and project, but can't find any source for it. When you tried so hard to move forward and find a solution for it, and can't get anything out of it. You will feel that you been pushed back to round 0! Which like the game we used to play in those game shop, Ryu v.s Vega, then you tried so hard using your fist and kicks to shorten opponent's HP, but the opponent avoid and attack back. Getting nervous, sweating, and try harder to hit the target... But K.O.!!!! Sad!

This is when the point that you think: how come??? how come??????
'Trying to get a bone from an egg' (Chinese chen yu)
Sigh!! But after talking to Pris again.. She save my life again... I feel so much better....
Going for street fighter round 2, not using Ryu anymore! hahaahahha

***********************************************************************************
To my Readers,

I am so happy that Little Brownies come back to me at last.. Due to some problems, I left it with my friend. I been missing it so so so much!! Can't let go of it when I'm at home!

Here Here is my little brownies!

It's not really an expensive dog ( compare to the dog at aaron's house, and more expensive than tamagochi) But I'm satisfied at the moment with this! hehehehehehe.

It's 1.14am already! The daylight saving end on the last Saturday( the day I worked at Burswood, banquet function with all the funny costume customers). Gonna sleep soon de lorr!!!!
Have alot of work to do again tomolo lehhh....
GOOD NITE EVERYONE!!! OYASUMI !!!!!!

No comments: