Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I wont consider today is a fruitful day. But I did not waste my time on other things such as thinking unnecessary things. I been spending my time thinking all about my studies. So I would consider my marks for today is 80% as in doing something useful! hehe.. I want to spend whole my time in doing my studies.

Then today is the second class for the Japanese. a li ga to , ka ta ri na sen sei....
With her japanese classes, really take me away from my studies to relax my minds in a while.
We had a quiz today! Not sure how good I did. But should be pass at least! :P

Been in the uni whole day with wing san. With wing san reminds me alot of Pris san. It's like wing = pris! although not totally the same... hehe..

Pris san.... ha ji me ma shi te???? must keep in touch oh~~~

okok... it's time to POK SAT liao!!!!!! GAM BA DE EVERYONE!!!!

1 comment:

Priscilla said...

hey cresta-san, watashiwa genki desu!! hahaa..pris => wing ahh..not equal!! blehhhh:P