Thursday, March 26, 2009

Don't know why am I so addicted to update my blog now..
It's like writing an everyday performance report!
Today my performance is not so good lor... only 50% nia... so sad~~:(

Woke up just before noon but my head so drowsy........ Force myself to wake up that i knew I got alot things to settle and hand in soon. However, I can't concentrate and drowsy all the whole day!

Even when I received messages, I was so drowsy and I do not know what am i replying. Didn't expect to receive any messages from you. But still got it. So i think you just thought of me out of no where. and simply send a msg. Well. Thanks anywhere!

Wednesday classes always end at 8 - 9pm. If you ask me how you like Wednesday, i would be having complicated feelings... sometimes I like it, sometimes i don't.
I do not know why.. I have the habit or feeling to contact you on Wednesday. Is like a routine...! Is like our movie nites!

To admit it, yes i actually wanted to ask you if you want to watch a movie.. just purely movie. But just in case, better don't.
Luckily, today got yi wen san, wing san and jason san suggested to go uni for research. So i do not have time for being alone, which lets me the possibility to msg you. Thank GOD!

With their help, my feeling today is better and hence increased from 50% to 70%! quite high! Thank you everyone!

ps: Pris san, of course you are not wing san.. but with wing san, it's like i can feel your attendance some where. which means, wing san reminds me of you. so meeting him everyday = reminds me of you everday! hehehe...
Dear, anything you must msg me oh...I'm still here.. waiting for you to come back to Perth de ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

No comments: