Sunday, March 29, 2009

It's the first shift I work in a Burswood banquet. So reluctant to go and work.... But one of my friend who just keep quiet the whole day, suddenly decide to open his voice and support me to go and work. So i Went!

It's a costume party banquet! So funny to see the customers all wearing costume , got popeye the Sailorman, Joker from the Batman, punk, then alot characters that I cant recognize! I was assigned to the table with the Joker and Emo guy! hahahaha.. They such a friendly customers, they help me to stack up the plates and etc before I go collect. That's so kind of them, of course. I try to provide them the services they want as well. They DRINK ALOT!!! So i put as much alcohol as i can.
yeah! and also, this banquet is for fund raising! It's like donation for poor kids! Then they manage to raise quite alot, I can see the faces of the organizer , they all so happy and pleased! That's make me happy as well! I didn't know that there are still generous people there with this kind of economy.

PRis Pris, always after the work, I'll give you a call de............ but now.. don't know how are you liao. I know my 3 line here so sucks... If i call you, will be: har har har, cant hear you.. yeah yeah.. wat? ,
so.. rather not call.. more irrating if got this kind of call. I think it will irratate you as well.

Hey.. Sorry guys, I was so tired yesterday.. Don't know why.. Sorry if I spoil you guys mood during the lunch and yam cha! PAISEH... SU MI MA SEH!!

No comments: