Sunday, May 17, 2009

Wao.. unexpected everyone can wake up today! All my gangs went for drink and club yesterday.. But today they all able to wake up and all at the time set! Wao.. i'm impressed!!!!




Thought is all girls out? actually it's not.. still go swing with us. All his photos at FB. For more
details pic, look at FB lah...

As mentioned at the last post, I was totally moody and emo.
Just finished talking to Pris.. It's been so long i never had a chance to chat with her.
She's can sense that i'm not happy, can sense that there is something i did not tell her. Only when i'm with her, i am able to express and let go all my feelings. So i told her all my unhappy things.
She's true one of the things... I always compare the importance level of the incident. How you gonna compare which one is more serious and which is not. What's the point ? everything kept to myself and cant let go, only make myself suffer. Then even the tears are controlled... and stay emo.
I used to think shopping, eating, singing, etc will help me to release all the unhappy. Singing will.. but for a short term.. Cry is the fastest way. I can't cry these few days.. not until i talked to pris. She always have to hear me crying! hahaha...

So many unhappy things.. Really beh tahan.. Even me myself can't see where's the main problem.. But she saw it.. and she told me... which is like.. Damn.. i'm gonna suffer for another few months.. until i really learn to let go, or....................

but pris.. it's really not your fault at all....

No comments: