Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Rain Rain

Finally Raining liao!!!!!

I never like raining before! But today, I love it!
These few days, the weather forecast shown that it should be a raining day. However, it didn't
It's like finally the sky is letting go the tears, expressing whatever it wants.

Standing under the rain drops... Really feel so good! With the cold weather, abit of foggy vision. This reminds me of Kundasang. When I was young, I really like to go to Kundasang and stay overnight.
That would always be my weekend trip! I like the foggy vision, cooling weather. I like the wet air. Feel the flow of the air. This is one of my favourite thing i like to enjoy.

Another reason is that, the cooling rain drops reminds me, when i'm in under the sea. When you're under the water, and it's a rainy day. Rain drops hits the water surface. It's like all the stars shining brightly while you're under the water, feet not touching any hard objects. You're like floating in the middle of the sea. This is as if you're a bird flying freely on the sky above the clouds, looking at shooting stars.
That is one of the reason i love to dive!
Another best part of diving is school of jackfish, and I really mean school of jackfish (100+ of it) swimming around you. That feels EXCELLENT!!!!
I want to go diving!!!!!!!!! I want to go SIPADAN!!!! See the sharks, whales, dolphins, barracudda, turtles and find some mermaids!( haha kidding about the mermaid, they're alien! scary lah) But i'm serious that i wan to see all those!

Last reason is that, it's like the sky is finally let go all he/her unhappy feelings and 'cry'. I do not know what do you guys think about this, you guys may think I'm childish. but, this is my believe.
God is always up there, all these raining, lightning and sunny are all same as crying, angry and happy.
All my surrounding friends are facing so many problems. Really involve with different kinds of problems! Finance, Accomodation, studies, works, and etc. which is almost covers all the latest issues of the 'TV3 news' headlines!
It's like finally He's crying with us.

I just never love rains like today!!!

No comments: