Saturday, May 16, 2009

My Lunch @ Box

Guess what is my lunch today????
Ta DA!!!!!!!!! Crabs!!!!

I was so shock when I saw these crabs! I'm truly are so touched when my friend, David bought me these crabs and cooked it for me!
Here's the cook! David

Deep fried crabs (without sauce)

Thank you David...
I was really touched and this is the first time I had such a nice meal when i'm still working in box.
You really brighten up my day.

I was kinda lost and moody these few days. So lost that i did something stupid. Dizzy.. and vomit.. Can't even stand straight at all. Why did i do it? I do not know.... just lost... So lost that I have no one to talk to..

My dear friend, would not come back anymore.. this is already the saddest thing...
then, some other stuffs... as well.. abit here and there..
I couldn't control myself.. No.. I should say.. I controlled my tears too well that, i can't express out how lost i am.. I can't let go .. I keep everything inside.. so suffering..
Now i know what is the meaning of : if you dun keep it to yourself, you'll feel much better.

Today was not that busy.. i had to sign out earlier than i expected. It's not that i don't want to sign out. I was afraid to go 'home'. I'm afraid this home and room.
This is the room where i do stupid things.. this is the room everything i do.. this is room where i sad, happy, moody, bored, and etc. This is the room i'm afraid to go.. I don't want to go home. but i do not have anywhere else to go......

It's hard for me to face all these by myself. Just as predicted by the quiz from facebook, I'm a frightened child. I just smile and nod not because I do not have comments and etc. I'm just too afraid to give any comments. I'm afraid to say anything.

So happy Wei Han, you really cook me crabs.. I'm truly touch! Nearly cry de lor..... thank you.. I really never expect this...

No comments: