Sunday, May 3, 2009

My Work Place

It's saturday working day again.... Every Saturday, I have to work whole day to earn my expenses.
Box3, asian and western cuisine restaurant. Situated at Carousel, Cannington.


Guess who came to visit us??
Mr. BENJAMIN!!
Apparently, he misses box3 food so much... hehe

And he ordered..................... GRILLED CHICKEN

Somehow, he brought his mushroom toys to the restaurant as well... duno why
Another guess! Who else pop by BOX3???

Swing, and.....

Hoong!!!

Apparently, I forced them to have lunch with me... keke..
So I picked the nearest restaurant, Zushibento, which is just next to BoX3


Lunch of the Day , Katsu Don!!

Me in a uniform. The meal so big that I can't finish!
Well.. almost finish actually.. hehe
When i'm busy eating, Swing take turn to play with the camera.


This cute kiddo out of no-where, walk to our tables

After work Relax moment...


Jason Wong and Yi Wen san

No comments: