Thursday, November 25, 2010

flying to san francisco!

here is my ticket flying from LV to SFO!
was tricked by my mom, she told me is an hour flight, which is actually 1 n half hour flight

SFO reminds me of Istanbul, Turkey.
the buildings are build on the hills.
which means the buildings are not even but up and down

don't know what building is this, but i think it's the tallest in the city

COACH, which all the girls in perth crazy about!
keep searchign for it in vegas. but here, it's just right in front of my hotel..

u know this street reminds me of the HK DRAMA, EUE ,
when laughing KO was bullying some guy.. or hitting some guy at the back of the street

China town! TANG YAN KAI!

u know how much this meal cost??????
3 dishes + 1 soup which is that big portion in the pic above, cost only $15.99!
omg!!! the cheapest meal i ever had using USD/AUD !

Dragon (long de quan ren!) hahahahah

No comments: