Sunday, November 21, 2010

dema shows day 1



my every day NEEDS~! STARBUCKS COFFEE

as you know... dad n mom always ask me to take customer's pics.. AND this always happenss!! when they talking to my dad/mom, their eyes look at me! ALWAYSSS
this is a brazil man who trying to sell my dad  3d underwater video

I DO WORK!!! I have to earn my ticket to LAS VEGAS!



dad standing in front of our hotel, waiting for "DORAEMON" to pick us up!

famous Lawley STEAK HOUSE


our waitress of the table

Entree:: Caesar Salad

It's amazing how they serve you the steak! THey bring you the whole cow!
then ask you how big you want !

ok.. this is consider as a thin layer slice

THIS one is a THICK ONE

a nice ORG PUTIH who speaks malay! same as me.. don't take beef.. so he took ikan

with some side dishes as well

this is my dad's dish .. prime ribs?

New York cheese cake


Key Lime Cake! LOVE IT!! but abit too sour!!

No comments: