Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Dema Day 4 and Le Reve Shows


Werner . a good friend of my dad n mom.. another funny guy

weird experience in work: there's a israel guy who owns an aloe vera cream company , came to our booth. and as usual, i try to talk and sell my product.. suddenly he asked me how long im gonna stay in vegas and ASK ME OUT!!
crazyy!!

and another eqypt guy... want to take pics with my promoter girls.. then suddenly kiss her in the cheeks!
crazy guys!!

these are the ppl that i met everyday
from the left,
dad, lawrence, k...something, ness,mom, MAS LA WOMAN, AMIL, me, MISS PROMOTER, MR PROMOTER
hahahaah!! i cant remember those names!!!

Dinner time!!!!!
makino, japanese buffet restaurant

sushi sushi!!



California Roll

Fresh oystersssssss.. my favourite

after dinner show in WYNN hotel

Le Reve.. this is a pretty good shows.. located inside the hotel!
The stadium is in OVAL shape
in the middle is the stage which is like a pool
the stage can go up and down

Guess where is this??/
Believe me.. this is the toilet!!!!!
which all made by MARBLES!!!

see how grand is the toilet!

ticket shows station

me! when i took this pic, all the security guards were looking at me..
then catch me? NAHH... they all pretty nice.. smilling at me

here is the wynn theater

the stadium/theater i mentioned..
the stage is up n down
performers all jumping up and down... from the top
or jump into the water


Stephanie sun coming soon!!!


LAs vegas Night view

Fashion Outlet



the ppl here are Q-ing to go CLUBBINGG... i pretty sure aaron n dee would love this place!

Little VENECIA... i love this place!!
the "sky" is bright 24/7

the time when i took this pic is actually 11.58pm






No comments: