Friday, August 19, 2011

one of my best memories

Friendship fate 
from HK
 We know each others for a mth +

but we become so SO CLOSE 
talk, play, eat, travel together

we recorded soooo much memories 
one IMPORTANT MEMORY that could NOT be Forgotten

You guys even let me have the chance to go to some Singapore Attraction area which i never been to!

U guys bring me up to the ROLLER COASTER which i never will think of trying

Become the models of my photos.. 

Relaxing and having lots lots of fun!

Bring up all the pure innocent friendships

Care for each otherss


To K.H & Colen,

I really wish you two all the best in your life. Meet the one that will really meant to be with you. You two are really one of the surprises of my life which brings me lots of memories.

Stay funny and happy alwayss!!!
Keep in touch....!!!


No comments: