Friday, August 26, 2011

Hope luck continues come

Suddenly remember my luggage bag lock number...
After so longg..!!!

I went to one of the famous hair saloon in Singapore.

They intro me to a "DIRECTOR" hair cut..
cost me $15 for trimming my fringe.

Had a late lunch 4pm+?

Guess what i had?

LU LOU FAN!!! My favourite dish in Taipei..
I miss this so much.. I miss the time with the girls...Yiwen, wai yee and Jasmine..

 
Lu Lou Fan + Floral tea = $3.80
this is the dish that we always had together..

We're like totally stick together.. 
dinner, sleep, shopping, MRT etc...


 I'm just sitting at one corner. eat my lunch.... listening to the music from my Gameboy cased Iphone


I always told them, i wonder how they both look when they are working?
Haha!! this is how they look like...!

Compare to their usual look when they in perth or Singapore

No comments: