Saturday, July 16, 2011

Thai -> Western

I dont know where to bring my mom for dinner..
we had italian, 
Chinese,
western, 
korean....
hmmmm...

THAI'S CORNER
 
I went there.. there are HUGE crowds
luckily i mange to get a table .
TWO Portrait was on the wall.
was told those are their "King" and "Queen" in Thailand.

My mom wanted to try to get a good photo..
Hence she tried so many times to snap.
i think this is the best ones.. :)


What are we having?
Green Curry Chicken. (My favourite)
Not too creamy like most of the restaurant would put alot of coconut milk.
Just nice.. and less fat

Ginger tofu  - abit of sweet taste on the vege.. i wonder what they put? Sugar?


Pad thai noodles
I love this..
The portion is smaller than i expected..
but it taste GOOD!

My mom and whole table of food!

Dessert timeee!!

Thai Custard and ice-cream.
i love the ice cream.. it's differ from outside..
it reminds me malaysian homemade ice-cream..



Coffee timeee!!
Fast Eddy
24 hours operating on Friday and Saturday.
For those who goes to Clubbing and hunger for a place to chill out.
Come here ^_^

It's has various of burgers, steaks, and sandwiches.

Milkshakes, coffee, tea, and soft drinks too..

Newspaper to read 

and a malaysian model to entertain you! 

No comments: