Friday, July 22, 2011

21 jul 7.45 pm
Another 45 mins to arrive Taipei.. 
Finally gonna reach one of my desire  travel spot. A place where all the drama scene shown on the tv.

She's having bit headache.
Can see that she not feeling too well ... Hope she's ok...

We chat a bit just to make the time flew faster. Talked quite a few stuffs. Nothing new.. Just the same things that have been spreading around ... 

But alot of familiar scene pass through when we talked.. How I wish this.. How I wish that... 
But all these wishes need to be stop wishing. I have to stop looking backward and looking what's in front instead 

I msg him this noon... 
Seems he's letting go anytime soon.
Or maybe he already did.. 
I'm just gonna wish you all the best in your life and you might find someone that really gonna love and treasure you . But I really hope this won't affect our friendship. 

It seems happens again and again.. 

Why can't be just pure friendship? 

And why would get into more than that when I'm not ready and end up worse than that? 

How many times have this happen? 

Sometimes I rather not to get close to anyone anymore . Wish I wouldn't hurt so many ppl  which I treasure the most!!

Is this a test or what? 

And yet I don't get someone that I can really talk to... Those I trusted and have faith , those 'click' that we had before.. Just disappear one by one ... 

Nth much I can say but I sorry what has happened and wish we'll be THAT close again...

No comments: