Sunday, January 16, 2011

smiles

i love smiles...
i love taking ppl's photos when they're smiling..
it's not like smiling for taking photos..
it's smiles from the bottom of the hearts...
it's not easy to take photos of ppl that smile naturally..

love their smiles...

thanks aaron & dee for the souvenir...
this will join my pink piggy in my car...

 "Are you going back for CNY..?"
a popular question to be asked these days....
this year would be my second year of not celebrating CNY as 
my answer for the popular question would be NO..
Celebrating festive would not be a big thing for me...
i don't really care much though on the festive and stuff..
what i would mind, is the ppl that leaving and left us behind...


and four buddies from this pic, will be away soon...

as i'm afraid as well... 
although still got half a year to go..
two of them will be go back for good...
i wish that day would never come..

anyway..
wish you all have a EXCELLENT HOLIDAY back there!!!!!!

No comments: