Saturday, January 15, 2011

future...

everyone is walking towards their goals and dreams..
working very hard..
picking the choices carefully...

where's mine?
where's my path?
am i doing the right thing?
am i walking to the correct path?
is my dream anywhere nearer?
or im walking away from the dreams ...?

Born in a "Lee" Family...
used to be a very poor family..
we have to save every single ringgit for future.
but mom n dad never let me suffer..
they let me buy whatever i want or need..
but sis taught us well to save ..

away from family 
to somewhere where i wanted to be..
study and work part time..
this is what my parents never expected i will do.
i earn my own livings..
try to reduce the family burdens..

now that im graduated and working as engineer.
yet im still working part time as  waitress..
yes i might able to earn more ..
but is this a smart? or stupid way..?
 parents told me don't work so hard..

but dad, mom,....
u told me set a goal..
hoping to reach the goal within time frame..
i don't know will this works..
but i'll try..
:)

No comments: