Wednesday, June 30, 2010

miss

i seldom miss friends..
but these days i misses this one, and that one, and the moment we all hang out together..

although time couldn't turn back.... to the those moments again..
i tends to appreciate my friends more now..
especially those who treats me GOOD!!!!
To all my friends!!!!!!
hope you all well and HAPPY ALWAYS!!!
I'll help as much as can.. i'll listen as much as i can even sometimes i don't know what advices should i give!
But that doesn't mean you can take me for advantage ohhh....... hehehehehe kidding..
i know you all won't..
bestie forever!!!!
you know who you are!! dearies in spore, perth n msia (THE ONLY places i stayed! really fei hua! hahahaha, sot liao.. )



To those who causing this fires and wars...
if you're thinking wat you're thinking is correct... that we are really these kind of person..
then good luck to you.... think again..
wat really did happen?

No comments: