Tuesday, March 16, 2010

think think think think think think think..............!!!!
i have been sitting for hours... thinking thinkingg...!
there's so many "Film" played in my head....
as if im watching a series of drama..
guessing what is the ending of the drama..
or i already reach the end of the drama?

I thought it has already the end of the drama..
but a call and few sms from last night..
reminds me..
it has been so long..
how come still not the end yet?
don't tell me there's season 2 ?!



NO WAY!!!



how come so sudden i still can hear some statement

"   *********************************"

what a good statement you have told your ***



"Follow your heart" she said..



Mrs ****, I am following my heart... Although it's suffering..



but it's better than living in under DOUBTS and FEAR..

No comments: