Sunday, January 17, 2010

Question: How could a guy who still deeply in love with a ex-gf , can go into another relationship?
Q: Would you able to stand your bf like this?

When in a group discussions, similar questions asked. And SIMILAR stories happened to you. What response will you give?


I couldn't give any response at all.. and keep quiet.. silently listen to their discussion, opinions, and thinking..
" guys take in who ever give in"
" i'm pity the gf"
" how could guys do that to girls"

i couldn't say anything.. i couldn't express anything but keep quiet..
"cresta, are you tired. why are you so quiet"
"cresta, let's go home if you're too tired"

my fren's noticed... but i couldnt say anything at all...

actually i don't know if my story similar to hers. Just that.. i know.. it involves more than two persons..

But if ONE DAY..... YOU ask me again, do i want you back..?
I would answer you : no, i don't! You're not THE ONE i need!

No comments: