Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Curi Curi Blog

Blogging illegally...! hahaha

First day of my work after holiday. Everything seems okay at the moment. Quiet. "Take it easy" As always mentioned by my bosss......

Last night i suddenly have a positive dream..
Dream that one of my ex-friend, everyone sure wondering what is ex-friend. You heard of ex-bf or ex-gf. What is ex-friend? Yeah.. dun doubt.. A guy who WAS my friend before. We blocked each other after something that doesn't work out.
Okay. Cut the story short.
In my dream.. I was playing with my MSN.. then suddenly i saw this particular contact with the name start with a "M" pop up! and the little box in front of the name is GREEN in colour!

I felt so happy n release! that he's getting over with it!
Sigh... well just a dream.. which i hope it's true!
If you see this, i really hope this dream come true. But i think u dun even know this blog exist! hahahaha.. So .. let the miracles do the jobs!

No comments: