Tuesday, February 25, 2014

2014

I alreaft know this year would be a fuck up year. 
Just didn't know it can be that fucked up..

Slack person can be compliment as a serious person..

Normal email used as reminder can be sound harsh. .
Am I in a wrong planet or what? 

Everything upside down

What is a standard of serious?
"I would not be pushing for deadlines anymore and start slacking so I won't be high blood pressure or maybe can be complement as a serious person. . "

I take advices and comments.. if u make sense.. sorry I cant accept ur sense..
Abit too weird for me. Im not a designer minded.. im jst not singaporean minded..
I did all and what I can as what bosses  requested so that you can cover urself without arrowed by clients or YOUR OWN BOSS. .
Since its not appreciated. .
Fine. I'll start slacking. . And follow the do call rules... no time dont do.. no drafters don't draft.  
Im jst following the instructions and u all handle the clients..
I dont want to care for nth ! And affect my health for nth!

No comments: