Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Recently affected by the 'annoyed by crazy mom of owner' syndrome.
At first the she's ok . Giving me herbal tea once a while.

Later she start talking and feeding me with food when I'm rushing out to meet my friends .
Then she suddenly pop out in front of the shower room and asked me not to go back for cny ( which I think ridiculous)

Then she start crying and hug me
.
She asked me to buy perfume that don't know where she smelled from (which I didn't use at all)

She forgot about the dinner appointment which I planned especially for her.
She asked me to buy her socks!!!!!
And she took my floor mat!!!

I'm going crazy soon!!!
Is it me who shouldn't be too affected by this ?
Or everyone else will have same reaction and thinking as me?

Owner, look after ur mom
Even thought she acted extra ordinary normal when u're around

No comments: