Saturday, October 8, 2011

First chapter of Rich Dad , Poor Dad

1) the Environment pushes us around,when we stay and fight, we're improving...
2) Stop focusing the problem at someone else instead, think what's the best way to improve yourself and solve the problem
3) Say" how can i afford it" instead " I cant afford it" which the 2nd comment would END the thinking instead of practicing how to make money. The more you exercising the brain, the more effective it is.
4)Makes the money works for you instead you works for the money..
5) Make decision fast at certain times


It;s been a disappointed day yesterday. I was terribly sad and disappointed yesterday.
but when i step back and think about it. I have something more important to take care of.

So rather than considering what's other feeling, what's other thinking, what's other expecting, I rather put more effort to look forward and prepare for the war in front.
So i would not think what you want anymore, unless u approach me yourself. I will face the real world instead put myself in a difficult situation.

I found a room in Hougang, staying with a old lady.
Moving out tomorrow!!

No comments: