Monday, June 20, 2011

sneak peak


yeah yeah.. finally the day has reach! 
the ball.

really unexpectedly there so much things to play!
I won two toys swords!!!!!

Have a big ship in the middle..where the dance floor is..

alot of sea shells around.. where Dee can carry it high high!!
there're few ang mos gone crazy and put the shells on top of their heads! 
don't ask me how they do it.. that shell are HEAVY!!

somemore got CAPTAIN HOOK THERE!!
i wonder why there's no Peter Pan....
my favourite character.......... :(


Guess who did we bump into??


BERNICE!!! and so got yuan fen, she's serving our tables!!!
So happy when i sees her.. 

Wao.. the dinner finish at 10pm, after that it's when the ships open for dancing!!
we're like dancing for 2 hours non-stop (which break my metro records.. i would fall asleep in an hour)


it's lovely night!!!


PS: i would not reject going to ball again.... AND i would NOT set my hair again!!
will leave it as it is.. :)

haha

No comments: